This past week I bought us some tuna steaks and threw my portion into my salad.
It was the bomb!
It literally took under 15 minutes to assemble my salad and sear my tuna which...
Made for a real timesaver because I was hangry. (I kid, I kid)
That being said...
If you're ever in a hurry and need to make something quick...
Seared tuna salad in under 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tuna Steak
- MTL Steak Spice
- Olive Oil, spray
- Spring mix lettuce
- 1/2 avocado, small
- 1-2 tbsp dehydrated onion
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Pepper to taste
- Over medium/high heat, spray your fry pan with olive oil
- While the pan is heating up, spray you tuna steak with a splash of olive oil, then add MTL steak spice to taste
- Once you are done doing that, combine the salad ingredients in a bowl
- As soon as your pan is heated, gently place your tuna steak in the pan
- Sear for 4 minutes on one side, reduce the heat to medium/low heat
- Flip to sear other side, 3-4 minutes
- The middle of the tuna steak should be pink in colour
- Remove from heat, slice up and add to your salad
Powered by Recipage
Okay so now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe to share in this edition of #RECIPEFRIDAY...