I have an easy, no FUss no muss protein pancake recipe I've been making on the regular.
It takes very little work to make and...
It takes no more than a minute to prepare.
And best of all...
This large pancake is tasty and FUn to eat! (Who doesn't enjoy pancakes, let alone, when they are filled with protein!)
Low Carb Protein Pancake
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Ingredients (1 large pancake)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 tbsp protein powder, flavour of choice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- 1 packet of vanilla stevia to sprinkle over top for added sweeteness
- Whisk ingredients together in a bowl
- Over medium/low heat, add the mixture to a lightly sprayed fry pan
- Cook one side for 3 minutes (until it has hardened)
- Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Remove from heat, plate and enjoy!
- Vanilla stevia
- Avocado Pudding
Powered by Recipage
So now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Happy Chinese New Year :)
|If you are looking for this recipe....|
I promise I will post it next week!
In the meantime, you can try this low carb version here.
Questions FU You...
What are you up to this weekend?
Anyone celebrating Chinese New Year?
Favourite Asian dish?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*