And in these surges...
I cook, bake, whip, blend, whateva.
A few days ago...
I had some extra avocado laying around so...
I made some protein pudding with it.
As I don't often eat greek yogurt any more (my tummy either loves it or hates it)...
I wanted to try and make something that would be filled with protein while also keeping that...
Creamy texture GY has!
Let's just say...
The results were tasty!
So, no doubt...
I thought it would be the perfect share for this edition of #RECIPEFRIDAY!
Chocolate Avocado Protein Pudding
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp chocolate protein powder of choice
- 2 packets of vanilla stevia (or 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp water (until you reach a creamy consistency)
- 1/2 to one whole banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or PB2
- 1 tbsp ground chia or flax seeds
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender
- Pulse until creamy
- Remove from blender/processor and put in a bowl or container
- Chill for 2 hours
- I'd advise to eat this pudding within 3-4 days from making it.
- I sprinkled some sea salt on mine.
Powered by Recipage
Alright so now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a FUntastic weekend!
|I'm going to loaf around :P|
Question FU You...
What creative ways have you used your avocados?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*