Today I'm sharing a recipe for my Chinese Egg Noodle Bowl.
It seems to be popular around herrrr so...
I figured I'd let you in on a little favourite!
You are welcome to skip on the meat or...
Add in any of your favourite noodle bowl mixings.
Easy, 5 Ingredient Chinese Egg Noodle Bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 2 cups Chinese Broccoli (similar to Bok Choy)
- 1/2 package of chicken or beef thinly sliced fondue meat (or tofu)
- 2-3 tbsp of vegetarian or oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilli sauce (optional)
- Spray a large wok with oil (of choice)
- Add in the meat or vegetarian option of choice (like tofu or tempeh)
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil, then add the egg noodles (they take no longer than 2 minutes to cook if you are buying them fresh)
- Drain and set aside
- As the meat begins to brown, add 1 tbsp of the vegetarian sauce
- Stir around
- Add in the Chinese broccoli
- Let cook until the broccoli becomes slightly wilted
- Add in noodles
- Mix around and add in remaining sauce
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Remove from heat, plate and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
So now its your turn...
If you have a recipe to share for this edition of #RECIPEFRIDAY....
Have a toasty weekend everyone.
|My newest sourdough loaf.|
Nutella Peanut Butter Swirl.
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*