It's #RECIPEFRIDAY (already!!) and I have a recipe that is FUn and easy to make!
You know what comes to mind when I hear the word scallops?
Chef Ramsay yelling at his Chefs that they are cooking them "RAWWWWWW".
You know what I mean if you've ever watched Hell's Kitchen lol (Apparently they are hard to make, consistently!)
I saw them at the grocery store and figured...
Why not give it a try?! It can't be that hard!
Maybe I just got lucky but...
It's pretty simple!
Just see for yourself!
Easy Seared Scallops
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 6 small scallops
- Olive Oil (sprayed to coat fry pan)
- Salt and pepper to taste (alternatively, MTL Steak Spice)
- Coat your medium sized fry pan with Olive Oil
- Turn your element on to medium/high
- While your element heats, salt and pepper your scallops on one side
- Once your fry pan is hot, place your scallops in the pan, making sure they do not touch
- Sear one side for about 1 1/2-2 minutes (until a golden crust forms)
- Flip to sear the other side, for the same amount of time.
- And that's it. You're done!
Powered by Recipage
I told you it was easy!
Now seeing that it IS #RECIPEFRIDAY and all...
Feel free to link up to a recipe you've been making and loving
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a cozy weekend everyone!
Questions FU You...
Have you ever cooked or tried scallops?
What's your favourite cooking show? (I love Anna Olson, I also like watching Master Chef!)
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*