I prepare dinner on the fly.
I have no plan.
I have no real idea what I want to make and really...
I do know I have food in the fridge and in the freezer from which I can create a tasty meal from! (And for that, I am grateFUl!)
Let's go back to this past weekend...
"What do you feel like eating SuperFit?"
"I dunno, you?"
"Okay, let's see what we have"
So in the fridge I went where I realized I had some ground meat waiting to be balled up.
They take no time to make!
You can add all of your favourite spices and make for "one tasty meat-a-ball"!
So with this idea now in mind...
I share with you a tasty meatball recipe in this edition of...
Tasty Meatballs Made Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-40 minutes
Ingredients (10-12 meatballs)
- 1/2 pound ground meat (your choice)
- 1 egg, whole (feel free to use just the egg white)
- 1/2 onion, sliced and diced
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 drops of Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 400F
- Spray a baking sheet with Olive Oil (or a cooking spray of choice)
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg and the spices
- Add ground meat and mix well
- With an ice cream scoop or with your hands, take a small portion of the ground meat mixture and form into a ball
- Place on baking sheet
- Repeat this until you have no meatballs left to make
- Wash your hands clean (if you used them)
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 25-40 minutes (making sure your meatballs are cooked from the inside out)
- Remove from oven, serve along your favourite side and...
Powered by Recipage
Okay so now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a great weekend everyone! (And happy thanks to all who are celebrating this holiday this weekend!)
Give thanks and be grateFUl.
Not only today but...
Questions FU You...
What are you thankFUl for?
Plans for the weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*