Nothing like a new recipe on #RECIPEFRIDAY to fill us up as we head into the Fall season. (It's coming so soon!)
This savoury, breakfast dish is worth scrambling for...literally!
Savoury Breakfast Omelette
- 1 egg, whole
- 6 egg whites
- 1 small handful of spinach
- 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard grain
- 2 slices of Allegro Cheese (or any cheese you like)
- A few drop of Sriracha Sauce for heat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a fry pan with a small amount of olive oil
- Turn your burner on to a medium heat
- Mix your ingredients together in a bowl with the exception of the sriracha sauce
- Pour omelette mixture in your fry pan
- Leave the omelette alone until slightly browned
- Turn one half over the other
- Cook for about 1 minute
- Flip over to cook the other slide
- Once fully cooked, remove from heat and plate
- Spice things up with the hot sauce and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
Having shared that with you now...
Let's get to recipe sharing!
If you have a recipe you've been taking your time making...