It's one that I made for the puppies after they ran out of their other homemade treats.
|I've never used cookie cutter without my Mama.|
I felt all grown up :P
The moment I realized they were good for us humans too was when...
I took them out of the oven for an official taste test :P
Let's just say...
I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty they were so...
I may have had one, or two.
|This bear didn't last very long ;)|
I think it goes without saying...
We all shared the goodies to be had :) (Although I don't think we had a chance to share them SuperFit hehe)
Easy Cookie Cutter Cookies...
Cook Time: 40-50 minutes
Ingredients (24-36 cookies)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups bread flour (All purpose is fine)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal, ground into flour (optional)
- 4 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs, with yolk
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients, stir
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients and mix well
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry
- Mix until well combined (feel free to use a mixer, or, just use your muscles) :P
- Cover bowl and set aside for 20 minutes
- Once 20 minutes have passed, pre-heat oven to bake at 375F
- Pour dough out onto a lightly floured surface
- Roll out to about 1/8 inch thick
- Pick your favourite cookie cutter and press into dough
- Remove the shapes and place them on a baking sheet, lined with wax paper (sprayed with olive oil), leave about 1/2 inch in between each
- Place tray into the oven and bake for about 40-50 minutes (until brown and hard)
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
On that note...
Let's get to recipe sharing!
If you have something you've been making and loving as of late...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Hope you all have a great weekend :)
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*