I couldn't wait to share this recipe with you today.
I made it last week and...
I'm seriously addicted to this new combination of flavours that have entered my world!
Not only me...
But Mr. FUntastic and SuperFit too!
I have to admit...
It's a recipe that was inspired by a cooking show I saw on TV (in passing! lol) and...
I tried to re-create it based on my memory! (If it serves me well! lol)
It's so refreshing in taste that...
It will leave you wanting more as soon as it's gone! (My brother loved it so much that he immediately asked me for the recipe...which I had winged but turned out to be quite tasty! #WIN)
|Have it as a side or, put your chicken (or protein of choice) right in it!|
Chicken Pesto recipe can be found here.
Ever since I tried, tested, and loved...
I've been savouring it ever since!
|I've also been adding guacamole for some added flavaaaah!|
So I guess I should stop talking about it and...
Just share the recipe with you already!
Sweet, Refreshing and (slightly) Spicy Summer Salad...
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (a little less will do)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped (coriander works fine too)
- Salt, to taste
- 1 or 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Original Char Crust Seasoning
- MTL Steak Spice
- 1 large bowl of spring mix lettuce
- 1 small mango, cut into cubes or sliced thinly into pieces
- 8 cherry tomates, halved
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- Roasted peanuts, halved (amount to your liking)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Whisk your ingredients together in a bowl, set aside
Chicken (or protein of choice)
- Coat your chicken with your seasoning of choice
- BBQ, pan fry or bake until cooked
- Once cooked, slice into thin pieces, set aside
Putting it together
- In a bowl, add your lettuce, coriander, tomatoes, mango, peanuts and chicken.
- Add the dressing then mix everything together until evenly coated.
- Plate, serve, enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
Alright now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a great weekend everyone!