|Thumbs up :)|
Seems like this week has just flown by and...
Here I am, 7 days later posting...
Another recipe for #RECIPEFRIDAY :)
|In case you missed...|
I've spent the past week just taking thing slow and...
Enjoying my time looking up, savouring all there is to be savoured. (It's not that I was super duper busy or anything, but I was both intentional and unintentional in wanting to slow down, which felt good. I felt more connected with myself and my surroundings) :)
|Although savouring did include me...|
A Pesto Chicken Sandwich smeared with homemade guacamole...
And of course...
My own, freshly baked sourdough bread.
Speaking of bread...
Here is my lastest!
|I used more whole wheat flour that I got from Watson's Mill.|
I sifted some of the bran out and used it to top.
I am looking forward to baking some more this weekend!
Alright so on with #RECIPEFRIDAY!
Please enjoy this recipe I've been making on the regular.
It's quick and easy and...
Makes for a great side dish!
Sweet and Savoury Sweet Potato Tots...
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 or 2 sweet potatoes, diced into cubes
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 425F
- Dice your sweet potatoes into cubes (or wedges, but then they are no longer tots lol))
- Place into a large bowl and spray tots with Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well
- On a baking sheet, coat with cooking oil of choice
- Add your tots, spread out and place in the oven
- Toss and turn your tots about 15 minutes in, then again 15 minutes later
- Once they are fully cooked, plate, and serve alongside your favourite protein.
Powered by Recipage
Okay your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Questions FU You...
How was your week?
Did you take any time to look up...intentionally?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME: