It was the day before the weekend! (Finally!)
After a great week of...
|A little bit of this...|
|A little bit of that...|
|Some of this.|
|Some of that.|
And of course...
|I knead to rest...|
Just as much as my dough kneads resting time too hehe
This is my sweet & Sour(dough) Artisan Bread :)
As I'm going to be disconnecting (as of Monday'ish) for just a little over a week (don't worry, I'll be back before you know it hehe)...
I wanted to share something savoury with you all before I rest my fingers! (HA lol I'll be reverting to a pen instead hehe But really, I can't wait to breathe, together, with SuperFit!)
Now seeing that it's...
#RECIPEFRIDAY and all...
There's a little something I've been making over the past few days that's been hitting my taste buds just right!
Low Carb Tomato Basil Portobello Mushroom Pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce even spread amongst the mushrooms (feel free to grind up tomatoes, garlic salt, oregano and pepper)
- 2-3 slices of Allegro Cheese (or cheese of choice) per mushroom cap
- 1 or 2 Basil Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 375F
- Spray you baking pan with cooking oil of choice
- Wash and lay out your mushroom caps on your pan
- Spoon some tomato sauce on top of each cap
- Add cheese, basil leaves, then your salt and pepper
- Place in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes (until cheese has melted)
- Remove from oven, plate, and enjoy!
- Feel free to add more topping such as veggies, chicken, herbs and spices
Powered by Recipage
Hope you savour these little pizzas as much as I have been!
Okay so now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
|I'm off to loaf around...|
I got a special request so I'm off to make something special :)
This here is my Rye/Whole Wheat Sourdough Artisan Bread with Caraway Seeds.
Questions FU You...
What's your fave pizza topping(s)?
Have you ever pressed the refresh button?
Plans for the weekend?
p.s. I'll leave the #RECIPEFRIDAY link-up open for next week's link-up, so you can come back and add your recipes here again!
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME: