|They were a hit!|
Don't worry though...
These cookies are dog and human friendly too. (Win!)
|That monster cookie on the far right was Teddy's ;)|
As we celebrated Teddy's second birthday on December 29th (oh how time flies!)...
I wanted to treat him to something special! (Corny? Don't care lol)
I decided to make him birthday cookies for all of us to enjoy! (Which means, his two brothers and me of course...although I'm pretty sure SuperFit sneaked in a taste too!)
They were super easy and FUn to make and...
I love how they turned out to be 'treat' we could all dig into! (I totally couldn't help myself to a taste hehe!)
After taking The Bears out for a chilly walk ...
|Nothing is more scary than being chased by a Teddy Bear ;)|
Once the cookies cooled...
|Cooling on the cooling rack.|
You better believe...
|He's so patient.|
I guess you assumed right when you thought...
I would be sharing this recipe in this edition of...
I hope you (and perhaps your FUrry friends) enjoy them as much as we have been!
4 Ingredient Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cooked and mashed (about 1 cup. Didn't measure it out)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter (brand of your choice)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Peel and microwave your sweet potato until soft
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 350F
- Spray your cookie sheet with cooking oil of choice
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, adding the sweet potato last (although not necessary)
- Mash together
- Spoon out 8-10 balls of your cookie mixture and place onto cookie sheet
- Fork down (optional)
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
Okay so now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Questions FU You...
Have you ever made puppy treats you could eat too? (Link up to some of your recipes!)
Plans for the weekend?
Posts you may have missed this week:
Chasing Highs: Do you do this?
Back at it: Food, Gym, Life
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME: