Just a few things to share with you all today.
1. I want to thank all of those who have been voting for my blog over at Healthline's Best Health Blog Contest. It came to me as a surprise! 007, thank you. So totally grateFUl. There is still time to vote, and you can every day until January 20, 2014. xoxo
2. I guest posted yesterday over at Madelyn's place in a series called: Real Women Speak. I am totally honoured that she thought of me, and asked that I share my story with everyone. Head on over and check it out!
Here's a snippet: "On this present day, I have come to understand that health and fitness is not just a thing of the now, but it's a lifestyle. Period. It's something that you live and breathe not only sometimes, but all the time. Not for biceps or a six pack, but for yourself."
3. I totally wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I tried Oregano Oil as per Mama's advice. I put a few drops in my water (which tasted odd); alternatively, I could have put a couple of drops under my tongue. I'm feeling a lot better today, but I know I'm still fighting a cold/flu. I will continue taking Oregano Oil to test out not only because it has been shown to help with cold/flu symptoms, but also with any digestive issues too (bloating etc...). Since I suffer from IBS at times, it'll be a good trial for me. (It's meant for short term use, and it is not recommended for everyone. So be sure to read more about it if it interests you at all.)
4. It's #RECIPEFRIDAY tomorrow and I have a new recipe to share. Remember, if you've been making and loving a new creation of yours, link up to join the recipe party!
5. As a Zevia CSP, I was recently asked if they could raid my fridge for all to see. If you're wanting to check out what's in my fridge this week, here's a peek!
|To see more, go here!|
As a Zevia CSP, I'm happy to host another giveaway (only for my Canadian readers this time). By entering the giveaway, a dozen of you have a chance of winning a coupon for a free 6PK of Zevia Colas! All you need to do is tell me what top 3 flavours you would like to try! Check out their site for wicked flavour options! 'Tis the spirit of giving my friends! :)
**Disclaimer: I was not compensated for hosting this giveaway. I simply want to share some fizzin' goodness with you. I will be sending out the coupons myself to the winners. All thoughts, opinions and love for Zevia are honest, and FU real!**
|My fave is the Cream Soda.|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have a great day!
Questions FU You...
Have you ever tried Oregano Oil as a way to cure? What did you think?
How's your week going?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME: