I have a new recipe to share!
|This picture is so old.|
It dates back before I went blonde and then...
Back to brown lol
As it's now been one week since returning home from being on the road for a while...
I've been able to settle back into my routine with every day that passes.
It's been really nice to relax in my own space, surrounded by those I love!
What's been really FUn too is the fact that...
I've able to squeeze myself into SuperFit's schedule so that...
He could train me one on one! (I seriously love it when he trains me!)
|He made me a new Glutes Workout.|
This was Monday.
I'm still sore lol
I missed that big push he gives me to go FUrther in my lifting! (And in all other areas of my life.)
|I also missed his insane sweat sessions he teaches.|
I think it goes without saying....
It feels good to be back into the groove of things...
Not only at home, and in the gym but also...
In the kitchen too!
|Zucchini Protein Bites.|
|Berry Good GY Bowl ;)|
|Seared Tuna Steaks.|
For SuperFit :)
Which bring me to my new recipe I'd like to share with you all!
I hope you enjoy it as much I have been!
Poppin' Banana Chocolate Protein 'Bread' Pudding
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2.5 minutes (approx)
- 1/4 cup Zevia Cream Soda (optional - if you don't use it, split 1/4 with egg whites and water)
- 1/4 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 Banana (mushed)
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (of choice)
- 1 tsbp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 drops NuNaturals Peppermint Stevia (or Stevia sweetener of choice)
- In a microwave safe bowl, add your banana and 'mush' it with a fork (you can put it in the microwave to aid the process)
- Add the remaining ingredients the bowl, starting with the wet first
- Mix together with a spoon (or blend)
- Place your bowl in the microwave and cook for approximately 2.5 minutes (varies per microwave, simply ensure that it is cooked, but not until dry)
- Remove from microwave and enjoy!
|As a Zevia CSP...|
I wanted to try adding more of this fizzin' stevia sweetened cola to my baking!
It's been going great thus far :)
- Feel free to add your favorite toppings, such a PB2, PB&Co, Greek Yogurt, Fresh Fruit etc.
- You can also bake this blend for a different texture at 350F for about 15-20 minutes.
Powered by Recipage
Now it's your turn!
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a great weekend everyone! (And to all of my American friends who are celebrating Thanksgiving, happy holidays!)
|Although we Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving in October...|
It does not stop me from being thankFUl every day :)
Questions FU You...
What is something you are thankFUl for?
Plans for the weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME: