I ended up dressing like a Professional Pumpkin ;)
Since getting back to my workout routine (ever so slowly)...
I've been feeling really good! (Alive in other words!)
Without a doubt...
I know my rest days have helped freshen me up because...
I can totally feel it both inside and out! (The Zombie part of me has left.)
I've definitely instilled the lessons learned from the break I took and...
I've been extra mindFUl about resting! (I already took one FUll rest day since starting back up again. It didn't it bother me at all because I know it's what I need to keep the machine going nice and strong. I won't let it fizzle out! Plus, I got a lot done!)
I reFUse to let myself run out of energy so...
I need to re-charge my bodytteries before they need re-charging! (Make sense?!)
Like I said...
I won't let my body break go waste because...
I need to honour what it requires to be strong and healthy! (And that includes the mental aspect as well!)
In other words...
I need to keep my balance the best way I know how! (No matter if I get off-balanced at times!)
As I prepare to leave for an entire week for work...
I haven't had much time to create too too much on the kitchen front.
I do have a quick, easy and yummy recipe to share so...
I hope you enjoy it as much as I've been!
|I made this for breakfast this morning :)|
Low Carb, Single Serve Double Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cake
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (or flavour of choice)
- 1/2 Small Zucchini
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 10 Raspberries
- 1/3 cup Burnbrae Farms Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp In Balance Chocolate Stevia (or 3 drops of liquid Chocolate Stevia of choice)
- 1 tsp Chocolate Cocoa Powder
- Splash of water
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder (optional)
- Dash of salt
- 1 tbsp Cocao Powder
- 1 tsp Chocolate Protein Powder
- Slash of water (until desired consistency)
- 1 tsp PB2 (optional)
- If you don't have chocolate stevia, feel free to use 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder and 1 packet of Stevia instead (I like NOW Vanilla Stevia)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F
- In a blender, blend all of the ingredients
- Add contents into lightly coated (with cooking spray), medium sized ramekin dish (about half full - use two ramekin dishes if necessary)
- Place on a baking pan (in case it spills over) and bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cook (just a tad), pour over your chocolate sauce and enjoy!
- Feel free to add your favourite toppings like PB2, Peanut Flour, Greek Yogurt, Protein Chocolate Sauce, Fruit, Nuts
- You can also microwave this cake in a mug for about 2 minutes (watch your mug cake as it may spill over. Stop until mug cake deflates, then turn microwave back on until done - repeat if necessary)
Powered by Recipage
It's your turn!
If you have a recipe you've been making and lovin'...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
But just before I go...
I just wanted to send out...
A special shout to Team FFA who will be competing at the OPA Ottawa Championships tomorrow! (I can't be there but...I will be there in spirit!)
Rock it my friends! (And to everyone competing at the show!)
|Sarah, Sylvie, Iron Moe and Liane who are posing here from their last show.|
Go Team FFA!
All suits designed by Joan from Day Dreams Fitness Wear
**Holy crap, has it already been a year since I did that show?!!**
Have a great weekend everyone! (Wooh!)
Questions FU You...
What did you get up to on Halloween?
Do you wait until you're dead tired before taking time to rest?
Plans for the weekend?
p.s. If you haven't yet entered in my Char Crust Giveaway, there's still time! Don't miss out on the tasty goods!**
p.p.s. Check out my guest post on the notion of balance over at Heather's place today!
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME: