This week has flown by even in my attempt to...
Slow it down!
|One hot and sweaty run!|
Seeing that The Slow Down Challenge is officially over (no more morning updates...le sigh!)...
I will continue being mindFUl about slowing things down and pacing myself day to day.
To be honest...
The past few days have really opened my eyes in many respects and...
Because of that...
I will be taking more time to re-focus my attention towards certain things! (That I believe need more attention...such as ideas, goals, things that I've put on the backburner really...)
As the challenge made me look FUrther into the notion of savouring, enjoying (more than what I was already doing)...
It also made view...
The notion of being busy and the 'interruptions' life may present us with, differently! (In a way that adds to the FUllness of life and our growth as individuals!)
I have to admit...
Every time I was 'interrupted' this week amongst all of my 'busyness'...
I saw each 'interruption' as an opportunity to slow down! (Which it totally did!)
|Please interrupt me ;)|
Needless to say...
This challenge has been a good one for me!
Seeing that's it's #RECIPEFRIDAY and all...
This means that I get to share a recipe with you today!
I gotta say...
After putting a call out for recipe inspiration last week...
My goodness did you all come to the rescue in getting my creative juices going again!
That would be a foam roller to the left lol
So much so that...
I created a strange but good combination that I hope you will enjoy too!
So what do I have?
Banana Peanut Butter Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Protein Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients (6-8 cookies)
- 1 Banana
- 2 heaping tbsp Peanut Butter Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Zevia Cola (optional - I used Ginger Root Beer)
- If you don't have the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl PB, use regular peanut butter (or PB2), 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp dried raisins.
- You can also add 1/3 cup Oatmeal
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 350F
- In a bowl, mash the banana (you can heat it up in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften it)
- Add the remaining ingredients then, mix together with a spoon
- On a lightly sprayed cookie sheet, spoon in your mixture making 6-8 cookie-like shapes (or balls)
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes (keep watch as each oven is different)
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
Now it's your turn to share!
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
Have a great weekend everyone!
Questions FU You...
How do you react to life's interruptions? When you are in the middle of something?
Plans for the weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME:Tweet