Welcome to another edition of #RECIPFRIDAY!
Before I get into today's recipe...
I just gotta say...
This has been yet another long week and I'm glad it's almost over!
Don't get me wrong...
My workouts have been strong and I've been keeping on track with everything but...
Boy am I ever glad it's the weekend! (I don't think I have anything planned and if I do, I've forgotten! lol)
Let's get to today's recipe shall we?!
I shared my Ultra Low Carb Protein Pizza...
I have another version of it that was made no not for me but...
For SuperFit! (I not only cook for me but for him too!) :)
As a guy who really loves his pizza...
I wanted to make him something that was ultra clean!
I did and it satisfied! (No matter if he questioned the idea of it at first lol)
|He makes for a great taste tester when I can't taste it lol|
All to say...
There's always a way to clean up your eats if you just take the time to...
Put your creative juices to work!
Let be realistic though...
Sometimes the things I put together are complete flops but...
The importance remains in that...
I tried! (You never know until you try right?!)
Okay so enough blabbering...
Here's the recipe for my...
Ultra Clean Oatmeal Protein Chicken Pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 6 Burnbrae Farms Egg Whites
- 2 T Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder (optional)
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 T Chat Masala
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- Tomato sauce
- Sliced Chicken Breast
- A few diced Red Peppers
- Fresh Rosemary
- Chili Flakes (to taste)
- Allégro Cheese to top (I leave the amount to your discretion)
- Preheat your oven to bake at 375F
- In a bowl, combine the egg whites, oatmeal, flax seeds and baking powder (you could blend it too)
- In a lightly sprayed olive oil coated baking pan, pour in the mixture
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes
- Once cooked, remove from oven
- Let cool for about 2 minutes
- Add tomato sauce first, followed by each of the remaining ingredients as listed.
- Switch the oven to broil, and place the baking pan in the oven for about 10 minutes (until cheese has melted and slightly browned)
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
Okay so now that I've share my recipe, it's your turn...
Share something you've made and loved! (Grab the button if you please so that we can share the recipe sharing love!)
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a great weekend friends!
Questions FU You...
Do you love pizza? Favourite toppings?
Plans for the weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
Stay in touch! More ways to follow me: