Welcome to another edition of #RECIPEFRIDAY!
|You better believe I got me one in hand!|
I gave you a recipe for my...
The recipe I'm about to share isn't coming from me but...
From a wee little one I love very much!
That little wee one being...
My sister Kiki!
Over the past little while...
She's been experimenting in the kitchen (under the watchful eye of my Mama)...
|Me and my Mama!|
Has been getting creative with the food/ingredients she's been trying out! (I say how awesome is that?!)
|She's always loved being in the kitchen and, as she gets older...|
Has turned into quite the little Chef!
I wanted to share with you something she made just the other day while I was over for a visit!
|I went over after my first run outside of the year!|
I dedicated my run to Boston.
How could I resist sharing a recipe she made and loved?! (I love her sense of adventure in the kitchen! I was proud to say the least!)
I couldn't because of my fitness competition prep but...
Let me tell you...
It sure smelled delish! (I wasn't the least bit surprised either!)
So, without FUrther ado...
Here it is my friends...
|Simple and plentiFUl :)|
Easy Tofu Stir-Fry
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1/2 package of Tofu (firmness of your choice - cubed)
- 1 Lemon - juiced
- 2 Garlic Cloves - minced
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Reduced Sodium Soya Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped Broccoli
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, rice wine vinegar, soya sauce and peanut butter
- Mix well
- Over medium heat, lightly coat your fry pan or wok with olive oil
- Add the broccoli and cook until it has softened (slightly)
- Add the cubed tofu then, the sauce
- Let simmer for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Once cooked, remove from heat and serve alongside some rice
Powered by Recipage
Now that my sister has shared her recipe...
It's your turn!
I can't wait to see what you've all cooked up!
Have a great weekend!
Questions FU You...
Is Tofu something you enjoy cooking?
Plans for the weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More ON *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can connect with ME: