Happy #RECIPEFRIDAY to you!
|Cheers to the FUreakin' weekend!|
It's not one that calls for many ingredients or steps!
On top of it all...
It's something I can have (right now) in my prep towards the OPA Ontario Championships!
Competing definitely gets my creative juices going! (It's up to you to make you eat as boring or as FUn and lively as you want it to be!)
No Carb Chicken Poppers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients (14-16 poppers)
- 1/2 cup - 2/3 cup Burnbrae Farms Egg Whites
- 1/2 cooked Chicken Breast (cut up into small pieces)
- 1 T Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 T Maille Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 2 tsp chopped Green Onions
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- Pinch of Paprika
- 1 tsp Green Jalapeno Tabasco Sauce (milder on the spiciness scale)
- Pepper to taste
- Heat your oven to bake at 400F
- Lightly spray your mini muffin top pan with EVOO Olive Oil
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl and stir
- Once combined, spoon in mixture into each empty hole
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven, plate and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
I kid you not...
The first one I popped into my mouth made me go...
I was happy it turned out well considering...
I threw (maybe even literally) everything into a bowl! (Hoping for tasty results!)
Without a doubt...
|On the regular!|
Now it's your turn! (Share a recipe you've been making and loving! Also, feel free to grab the button and go!)
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
|Although Teddy did not have a taste...|
He did get a puppy treat :)
Until next time...
Have a fabulous weekend! (I'm off to see Joan from Daydreams Fitness Wear for my very first competition suit appointment!!!! I'm really looking forward to getting our creative juices going in her studio!)
Questions FU You...
What's your favourite food to pop (fork or spoon lol) into your mouth?
Plans for the weekend? (I'm off today, woo hoo!)
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
Other ways to follow *CaNdY FiT*: