Welcome to this edition of #RECIPEFRIDAY!
Friday has finally arrived!
Like with every Friday over the past little while...
I've been sharing with you a new recipe that I've concocted in my kitchen!
Just in case you missed out on what I've posted thus far, here's a recap! (Keep in mind that many of these dishes and snacks are no longer included in my competition prep diet!)
|Chocolate Covered PB2 Bites|
|5 Spice Chicken Shirataki Tofu Noodle Bowl|
|Protein Packed Hummus|
|Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry|
Because I'm currently preparing myself for the OPA Ontario Championships coming up in June...
I thought I would share with you a little something I made that had my taste buds go....
If you've never heard of Char Crust before...
Get some!(My own opinion!)
It's an amazing dry rub seasoning that I haven't stopped using since I discovered it just a couple of years ago!
Char Crust makes the most amazing seasoning blends I've had to date which is why...
I always find myself reaching inside my spice drawer for this stuff! (They come in a variety of different flavours!)
So, with that being said...
I'm sure you can guess...
Today's recipe will include some Char Crust! (If you don't have any, then use one of your most favourite spice blends then, no problem!)
So, what do I have for you exactly?
One of my favourite salads turned low carb wrap!
Low Carb Chicken Seaweed Wrap
- 1 Chicken Breast (diced)
- 2-3 tbsp Ginger Teriyaki Char Crust Seasoning (or your favourite spice blend)
- 3/4 cup Mushrooms
- 1 handful of Spinach
- Chili Sauce (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Roasted Seaweed Sheets
- In a heated, lightly sprayed olive oil fry pan, add in your mushrooms
- Once they have browned in colour, add in your diced chicken and dry rub (of choice)
- Mix around and add your water (to thicken up the dry rub)
- Cook until your chicken has cooked, remove from heat and let cool
- Place you chicken in a Tupperware container and put in your fridge until you're ready ready to have your wrap (depends on whether or not you want it hot or cold)
Wrapping it up
- On a roasted seaweed sheet, add your spinach, seasoned chicken and chili sauce
- Roll the goods into a wrap (starting one end finishing on the other)
- Close one end and leave the other open (this will prevent the goods from falling out as you eat it)
Powered by Recipage
It's super delish!
Now it's your turn!
What recipe do you have to share with me today?
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Questions FU You...
Have you ever heard of Char Crust?
What your favourite dry rub or seasoning mix?
Plans for the weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
*Char Crust did not ask me to write about them today. I just couldn't help myself from sharing the tastiness they've been bringing into my kitchen for the past two years now!*