Happy #RECIPEFRIDAY to you :
|Need a coffee?|
So do I ;)
I'm going to jump right into my recipe as...
That's the whole point of #RECIPEFRIDAY after all! (right?! lol)
Just take a look at what I have in store for you!
|How can it possible wait?! ;)|
But just hold on a second (I know, I know, I said I was going to jump right into it!)...
I simply wanted to say that...
What inspired me to make these Chicken & Broccoli Muffin Bites is...
You know when you've made a little extra Chicken and you have some veggies leftover too?
I decided to combine all of it together...
Make me some muffin bites!
It's strange but my goodness...
It's good! (Laura, I finally made something strange but good!)
Onto the goods I say!
Here's my recipe for...
Chicken & Broccoli Muffin Bites
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1 1/4 cup Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup cooked Chicken
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 heaping tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 heaping tbsp of Dijon Mustard Grain
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp fresh or dried Oregano
- 1 tsp fresh Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Hot Sauce (to taste - optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 375F
- In a blender, blend all of the ingredients together
- In a lightly sprayed Olive Oil mini muffin pan (whatever size you have will do), pour (or spoon) in your mixture into each empty space - you may have to do a few batches depending on the size of your pan
- Place in the oven and cook for about 20-25 minutes
- Remove from the oven, fork out, plate and serve...
Put the bites in the fridge, in a Tupperware container, for safe keeping :)
Powered by Recipage
Now that I've shared my recipe of the week with you all...
It's time for you to share yours! (I'd be grateFUl if you grabbed the button below and plugged it into your post, that way...we can get the word out about this recipe exchange we got going on up in herrrr!)
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a great weekend my friends :)
Questions FU You...
What's the best thing you did or made this week?
Plans for the weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*