Happy #RECIPEFRIDAY to you!
Before I get to today's recipe...
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the kindness received regarding yesterday's post! (It's been quite the week!)
Thank you :)
As with every Friday...
I get to share with you a recipe I made and enjoyed!
I have something that serves as a yummy little protein packed snack that...
Is sure to satisfy when you're yearning for something cold, chocolaty and fruity!
Without making you wait too long...
Here's my recipe for...
Nothing is better sometimes than...
A chocolate and protein packed treat! (When I say treat, I mean sweet!)
|I love this stuff!|
Chocolate Protein Dipped Frozen Banana Bites!
- 1 Banana
- 2 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (I use Revolution High Whey)
- 2 Tbsps Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup water (give or take - until mixture turns gooey)
- You can use berries too. I did, I just ate them before I could snap a photo lol
- Peel your banana, put it on a plate and freeze for about an hour
- Remove from freezer and slice into bites
- In bowl, combine the Chocolate Protein Powder, Cocoa Powder and Water. Mix together until you've reached a thick and gooey consistency
- Line a plate with parchment paper and with a tooth pick, dip your banana bites (or berries) into the Chocolate Protein Fudge
- Place each bite onto the plate (you could also spread the fudge on each piece, with a knife, to minimize the messiness)
- Freeze the bites until frozen (about 2 hours)
- Once frozen, peel the bites from the parchment paper (don't be shy, eat the Fudge that stuck to the paper lol)
- Line a Tupperware container with a fresh piece of parchment paper, fill it up with the frozen banana bites and place back in the freezer until you're ready to enjoy them as a snack :)
- Feel free to just dip your fruit directly into the fudge like you would a chocolate fondue ;)
Powered by Recipage
I hope so!
Now it's your turn...
Share what you've been making and loving this week! (I'd be most appreciative if you grabbed the #RECIPEFRIDAY image and plug it into your post in order to get the tasty word out about this recipe exchange!)
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
That's it for me today!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Question FU You...
What are you up to this weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*