As with every Friday for the past 4 weeks...
I've been sharing with you a new recipe! (And so have you!)
In case you're new to #RECIPEFRIDAY...
Here's what you may have missed!
I have to tell you...
I love how #RECIPEFRIDAY has been keeping me creative in the kitchen and...
How it has introduced me to so many yummy recipes from those who have been linking up! (Be sure to check those out here!)
Having said that...
I just want to thank everyone for supporting #RECIPEFRIDAY either by taking peek at it and/or by sharing a recipe themselves! (It's been a fun way to get acquainted with new peeps and blogs along the way!)
Are you ready for a new recipe?!
I hope so!
What I have for you today is a low carb protein breakfast/snack...
That is quick and simple to make! (Which I'm sure will leave you satisfied too!)
It's a bit of a twist on my Oatmeal Protein Muffin Bites...
And still just as...
So, you want the low down on how to make this berry delicious protein packed recipe?
I thought you'd never ask?! ;)
Get ready to turn this...
|In less than 20 minutes!|
Low Carb Berry Protein Bites!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 3/4 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Berries (I used Blackberries and Raspberries)
- 1/2 Scoop Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder (optional - I use Revolution High Whey)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Packets of NOW Vanilla Stevia (optional)
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- You can add 1/2 cup of Oatmeal (by adding this ingredient, this would not longer make these bites low carb)
- 1 tsp Ground Flax Seeds
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 375F
- Lightly spray your mini muffin pan (or regular muffin pan, depending on what you have) with Olive Oil
- Blend all of your ingredients together
- Spoon in your mixture into your muffin pan
- Place in the oven and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven, plate and enjoy!
- Microwave your berries in a bowl for about 45 seconds then squish them until only the juices remain (more or less). Once you've done that, add in your remaining ingredients and mix together. Fill your muffin pan then place it the oven.
Powered by Recipage
If you want to add Oatmeal to the recipe (which would no longer make them low-carb)...
This is what you'd get!
|Same recipe as up above...|
Just add 1/2 cup oatmeal!
Both ways are sure to satisfy! (As I sit here with my mouth FUll of them lol)
Now that I've shared mine...
It's time to share yours!
Link up to your recipe of the day or week to join in on the food FUn! (If you don't have the button plugged into your post, I'd simply ask that you use it the next time around! This will help in getting the word out about this recipe exchange on #RECIPEFRIDAY! Also, don't forget to use the #RECIPEFRIDAY hashtag! Tx!)
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
|Don't keep me guessing for too long ;)|
Enjoy these little bites of goodness...
|Teddy says Happy Holidays too :)|
Questions FU You....
What's the best thing you've had to eat this week?
What are your holiday plans?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*