I hope this Tuesday morning is treating you well thus far! (It's back to work for me after enjoying a really nice long weekend with Family and Friends!)
I have a quick little recipe for ya!
Guessing from the title I posted, I'm sure you have an idea as to what it is! ;)
That's right, you guessed it..
Mini Protein Bites!
So without FUrther ado, here's the...
~Recipe~ <--- It's simple and only calls for five ingredients!
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal (I like Avena Gluten-Free Only Oats)
- 1 T Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 T Cinnamon
- 1 or 2 Packets of Vanilla Stevia (I like to sprinkle it on top once cooked)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder (optional)
- Lightly spray, with olive oil, your mini oven safe muffin pan.
- Set your oven on to bake at 375F.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon out the mixture into each mini muffin space.
- Place your tray in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and...
Enjoy! (I love how crunchy they are! Yummmmers!)
|I've been loving these mini protein bites as I prepare myself for the |
Fitness Competition Stage!
T-Minus 11 sleeps!!!!
Optional Ingredients you could add:
1. Greek Yogurt (to keep them moist)
2. Fruit of your choice (mashed banana, berries and/or cranberries)
3. Pumpkin spice or purée (for all those loving Pumpkin this Fall Season)
4. Veggies (Spinach, bell peppers, whateva you like!)
5. Chocolate Chips (if you have a sweet tooth)
6. Protein Powder (of your choice)
7. Peanut Butter (or PB2) to top! <---- DRoooooool!
That's it, that's all Friends!
I told you it was quick! ;)
Have a great day!
Questions FU you...
1. What would you add to these Mini Protein Bites?
2. How was your weekend?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*