It's time for another edition of What I Ate Wednesday thanks to Jenn over at Peas and Crayons!
I've got a new recipe to share with you all!
Let me give you a look into what I've been eating over the past week! (Without getting repetitive since my variations are quite sparse as I approach the Fitness Competition stage!)
Like I mentioned to you last week...
I was in Toronto for a few days, which...
Required me to pack some food and place some special orders to keep me FUelled and ready to roll!
Some orders didn't change.
I like my coffee black.
|I brought enough chicken to last me a few meals!|
|Steamed Chicken and Veggies.|
In addition to my out-of-town eats...
I've been enjoying my serving of Ground Flax Seeds like Oatmeal! (Sure have!)
2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
About 1/4 cup (maybe a little less) of water
1/2 packet of Vanilla Stevia
Stir and microwave for 25 seconds.
|It's satisfying that's for sure!|
Oh, I'll have you know...
SuperFit asked me to make him a batch of my Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffin Tops after seeing me eat mine! (He hadn't yet tried them and was scouring the house for something to munch on. So, I proposed to make him a sweeter version of the ones I eat! He quickly accepted the proposition!)
And guess what...
He loved them!
|I added a handFUl of Carob Chips, Dried Cranberries, 1 tsp Cocoa Powder.|
So now onto my new recipe, which...
I told you I would be sharing some time ago!
|Such a tease ;)|
A recipe for my...
Easy Bake Egg White Soufflé!
Even SuperFit likes it! :)
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 375F
- Combine all of the ingredients (minus cheese) into a mixing bowl and stir until combined
- Lightly spray a ramekin dish with Olive Oil
- Pour mixture into one or two ramkin dishes (depending on size, I used two medium ones)
- Add cheese
- CareFUlly place ramekin dishes in the oven
- Let cook for about 20 minutes until top has browned and the dish itself has 'souffléd'
- Remove from oven, let cook for about 2 minutes and...
Now before I go...
A WIAW isn't a WIAW without showing you what Teddy got into!
|Not onto lol|
Well, in actual reality...
What his toy got into!
|He managed to drop his ball in my cup of coffee.|
Happy Wednesday and Happy WIAW!
|Are you FALLing into good habits?|
1. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks, what's your fave?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*