Here is the revised (measured) recipe for my:
No Bake (Gluten Free) Oatmeal Protein Balls!
|I made Vanilla this time around!|
Recipe and Instructions:
1. Put 2 Scoops of your favourite Protein Powder in a bowl (I use Revolution High Whey);
2. Mix in about 3-4 T of water until the Protein Powder become thick in consistency (some protein powders thicken with more or less water than stated above);
3. Put the stirred mixture in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes until it becomes 'gooeyer' (I added this step since I posted my last recipe. This step makes things stick a whole lot better);
4. Once removed from your freezer, give the protein goo a little stir;
5. Add 1/2 Cup Oatmeal (you could add 2/3 cup) to the mix;
|I used Gluten Free Only Oats!|
|Pour it all in.|
6. Once the Protein and Oatmeal have been mixed together, start making your Protein Balls with your hands or a small sized ice cream scoop;
7. Place you Protein Balls in the freezer for another 10 minutes for that extra chill and chew!
Optional Ingredients **add at your own tastebuds ;)**:
- Peanut Butter
- Ground Flax Seeds
- Carob Chips
- Dried Fruit
|Made with Chocolate Protein Powder.|
Hope you like them!
Just to give you a little update on the Florida Fitness Aylmer Competitors who competed this past weekend...
They ALL did so amazing, words cannot describe!!!!
I can't wait to share with you the recap of the day's events!
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*