I made myself a No Bread Tuna Melt!
Nothing like a little creativity to get things going on the eating front! (Oh, how easy it is to get me excited! lol)
- 1 Long Red Pepper (or a normal sized pepper, colour of your choice)
- 1 small can of Tuna packed in water - drained (you can pick a flavoured kind if you so choose)
- 1 small handFUl of Lettuce
- A few slices of Allégro Cheese
- Turn your oven on to 415F or take out your sandwich grill
- Slice open your pepper in half (you can cut straight through it or simply one half of it)
- Fork in your Tuna on one half of your Pepper
- On the other half, add your Lettuce, Cheese and Mustard
- Once all ingredients have been added, put your Tuna Sandwich on a baking pan and place it in the oven (or grill it) for about 15 minutes (until your cheese has melted)...
Tip: Cook longer to avoid juiciness.
Remove your Tuna Melt from the oven (or grill), plate it, slice it open and enjoy!
Other Sandwich Ideas:
1. Sliced Chicken
Optional: You can eat it cold!
Hope you like it!
Question FU You...
What are some sandwich combos you would try out?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*