Totally not the most appealing name for a recipe but...
I really do have Salmon Balls to share!
|Putting the S in Salmon.|
After a week of going and going and going....
|Hooray for caffeinated days!|
I must say that the week went by fairly quickly and...
I did get a lot done!
|While enjoying some of that amazing sunshine too!|
(Let's not talk about the random snow and hale we got the other day!)
I do love me my Sunski glasses!
|Got all of my workouts in...|
And I felt strong! :)
I even managed to loaf around! (Which I typically save for the weekend but I had put my name down to bring my homemade sourdough bread to a potluck!)
|The little things I enjoy while baking.|
|For the love (and safety) of my pain de campagne!|
|Gone within 10 minutes of slicing.|
That made me super happy because I was able to share my bread and...
Because I was told my loaf was "delicious", "amazing" and...
That it was definitely "made with love"!
I love this pic from when 007 came over the week!
Did I mention that I shook things up over at Burnbrae Farms with my 10 minute ABS workout and protein shake recipe?1 (Really eggcited that I got the opportunity to write for them!)
|Check it out here!|
But enough about me...
Let's get to the food and recipes!
I'll go first k?
Just this week...
I ended making this recipe on the fly because I had lots of leftover Salmon from a dinner from the previous night!
These Salmon Balls turned out to be quite tasty! (As odd sounding as they may be! Strange but good Laura?)
I figured I should share them with you all since I really liked them!
Savoury Salmon Balls
- 1 pre-cooked salmon steak (leftovers, or freshly made)
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- MTL steak spice (or salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F
- Spray your baking sheet with cooking oil of choice
- In a bowl, mash the salmon into flakes, add egg whites and mix
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients and combine until evenly distributed
- With your hands, or with a ice cream scooper, shape the salmon into balls
- Delicately place of the balls on the baking sheet
- Put in the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
Alright so now it's your turn...
If you have a recipe you've been making and loving...
I can't wait to see what you've cooked up!
Have a great weekend everyone!
|We'll be loafing around ;)|
Questions FU You...
How was your week?
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
What will you do to relax?
Stay Tuned FU More On *CaNdY FiT*
More ways you can CONNECT with ME: